In order to provide our Services, we collect information about you that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you as an individual (“personal information”). What personal information we collect and process depends on how and why you interact with us.
Personal Information You Provide.When you register for an account or subscribe to any of our Services, we collect a variety of personal information about you which may including your contact information such as nickname, name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, dating preferences and more. You may also provide us with answers to our proprietary questionnaire, which would help build your profile for easy search of a compatible and potential match. We encourage you upload a profiles picture as profiles without pictures wouldn’t be visible to other users. (All pictured must be clothed and all profile photographs are subject to admin approval). By providing us photo(s) you agree that we may make them available to users of Screendating.co.uk Services. We may also collect copy of your correspondences with us, if you contact us.
Profile description: personal description about yourself may also be used to allow quicker search. Please note that the use of swear words, blasphemous, discriminatory of any type, defamatory, bullying or trolling would be removed as soon as noticed. All profile description would be subject to admin authorization.
To process purchases, we may require your name, address, email address and payment information, including but not necessarily limited to credit or debit card information and associated account information. We would NOT store your payment credentials on our system. If you think we have your credentials with us DONNOT hesitate “Contacting Us” section below.
Sensitive Information.During the registration process and while updating your profile, you may provide us with personal information that is considered “sensitive” in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, religious, ethnicity, family…. This information is only used by us to provide the services to you. By providing us with these information, you agree to Screendating.co.uk. storing, processing, and use of such data for the purposes stated above. You may change update your information by accessing your profile at any time or select the “prefer not to specify” option in response to any questions requesting such information. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our Services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any personal information, and all responses are anonymous.
Personal Information We Automatically Collect.When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about how you access and use our Websites and Services. The information we collect includes your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. If you use a mobile device to access or download any of our Services, we may also collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, and version information. While this information taken together could be considered personal information, we do not use this information to personally identify you. We use this information in the aggregate to analyze trends, administer our Services, prevent fraud, understand how users interact with our Services, and gather demographic information to tailor our visitors’ experience on our Services, show them content that we think they might be interested in, and display the content according to their preferences. We do not share this information with third parties.
The technologies we use to automatically collect data from you may include:
1. Cookies & Web Tracking. We use “cookies” to keep track of some types of information while you are accessing or using our Services. Cookies are very small files placed on your computer, and they allow us to count the number of visitors to our Websites and distinguish repeat visitors from new visitors. They also allow us to save user preferences and track user trends. We rely on cookies for the proper operation of our Websites; therefore if your browser is set to reject all cookies, the website will not function properly. Some cookies are automatically erased after the end of the browser session (these are “session cookies”), whereas other cookies are stored for a predetermined amount time or permanently in your browser, before they erase themselves (these are “temporary” or “permanent” cookies).While a cookie may distinguish your device, it will not name you. Almost every website uses cookie technology.How can you deactivate or erase our cookies?You can deactivate cookies on your device via your browser settings; and you can erase any cookies already stored on your device at any time in your browser. Please note, however, that if you choose to deactivate or remove cookies, doing so may prevent certain features on our website from working properly and therefore affect your experience on our website. In addition, you may not be able to use all the features of our Service if you deactivate or remove cookies.
2. Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers.
3. Web Analytics. We collect and use statistical information about your use of our Services to make it more user-friendly, to understand our market share, to conduct other market research and to make sure that we display relevant advertisements for you. To this end, we work with various authorized service providers; and we use analytics tools in our website. However, these tools will not use your IP address, or (if they do), they will shorten it immediately after collection (which means that it will be less clearly be linked to your device). These tools will also generate user profiles by using analytic cookies or by evaluating log files; however these user profiles will not be linked to your real world information and will not name you.
4. Promotional e-mails. Promotional e-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.”
5. Personal Information We Receive from Others.In addition to information you provide us directly, and that we collect automatically, we also may receive personal information from:
We encourage users to refer a friend to our Singles Service by sending us a friend’s name and email address. We will keep this information in our database, and send that person a one-time e-mail containing your name and inviting them to visit our site. This e-mail will also include instructions on how to remove their information from our database. If you refer a friend, you agree that you will not abuse this feature by entering names and addresses of those who would not be interested in screendating.co.uk’s Services. For some of our Services, you may also give gift of memberships to your friends, in which case we will use your friends’ e-mail address that you provide in order to deliver the gift.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
Our method of communicating with subscribers is strictly by emails. We send emails for confirmation of registration, activation of profile, verification of any kind, deactivation of profile and whatever else we need to communicate. We DONNOT ask or keep personal telephone numbers in our possession and we advice subscribers to take advantage of the free email and chat services offered to allow enough time and trust before sharing or exchanging personal details with a potential matches.
Not providing enough information may result in limited possibilities and use of the website.
In general we may share personal information we collect:
In addition, Screendating.co.uk may disclose personal information as follows.
We only accept registrations to our Services from users who are 18 years or older (or the age of majority in applicable jurisdictions), and any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database. If you believe that we may have collected any such personal information through our Services, please notify us as specified below.
We may also use services provided by third-party platforms (such as social networking and other websites) to serve targeted advertisements on such platforms to you or others, and we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for such purposes. To opt-out of the use of your information for such purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
We store information in a combination of electronic storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. While we cannot guarantee your personal information is completely secure at all times, we have administrative, organizational, technical, and physical security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information collected and processed. These measures include the use of firewalls, digital certificates, Security Socket Layer (SSL)and encryption technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information.
We do not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit our Websites. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies). Please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser for more information.
You may use the following options for removing your information from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails.
Screendating.co.uk provides users the following options to access, change, correct, update or delete information previously submitted to us.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of your relationship with us. Except for information required for accounting or record-keeping purposes, we will automatically delete your personal information after 24 months of inactivity in a Basic Membership (as defined in the Agreement) unless we have a valid reason to retain such information.
WhatsApp: +44 7932 959862
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at the address or email address listed above.
This privacy statement was last revised on August 9, 2021.
Copyright © 2000-2021 Screendating.co.uk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. SCREENDATING.CO.UK, and other marks, colors, and images are registered and common law trademarks of Screendating.co.uk, Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.